Codename: Höek

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Codename: Höek

The Amaranthine Adventure

CHANGEME: Some reasonable title for this topic

Alorin

CHANGEME: Some reasonable title for this topic Empty CHANGEME: Some reasonable title for this topic

Post by Alorin Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:41 am

<aside>
    Consider this the beginning of discussion for next session and a more serious test of the new forum. Can reorganize later as we learn more.

It's been a while so I'm not entirely certain what our current state is. I believe we are simple at a cross roads between quests having just handled the witch and now have some downtime amongst the people of Wok prior to beginning our next part of the journey and are all still together in the town square or the central tower that was made into our resting area.
    </aside>

Friends, it seems we have a variety of choices before us. So that I may be of most aid to our party, I thought I might add some flexibility by exchanging my chainmail that I had until recently acquiring some plate ail for a breastplate that I could be able to use for more clandestine scenarios. Thoughts?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:40 pm